We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

/admin/languages could not be found on this server. | Forum

Veronica
Veronica Mar 26 '11
Why do I sometimes get this error message
when submitting a new translation page?

After a browser back page I can continue the translation process
and the requested page will be found.

After a few pages with new translations this error will occur again etc etc ....

Quote of browser output:
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /mysubdirectory/admin/languages could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
The Forum post is edited by Veronica Mar 26 '11
Den Team
Den Mar 29 '11
Would you list here content of you .htaccess file please?
Veronica
Veronica Mar 29 '11
From your download without any changes by me:

/subdirectory/.htacces

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} .*/http-bind
RewriteRule (.*) /http-bind [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.feed|\.pdf|\.raw|/[^.]*)$ [NC]

RewriteRule (.*) index.php
Den Team
Den Mar 31 '11
Hi
.htaccess is Ok. In this case the issue can be in any security mod, installed on your server. Would you contact your hoster and ask to check your logs files with such error? There must be an actual error message in logs files.
Veronica
Veronica Apr 7 '11
Yes, you were right.
My web hosting say that they triggered a value in the browser sent string
in mod_sec2 (submit button name) which stopped the transaction.
After my web hosting removed this test the transaction works OK.
The Forum post is edited by Veronica Apr 7 '11
Den Team
Den Apr 7 '11
Nice :)
The Cyber Express
The Cyber Express Mar 6 '23
The Cyber Express is a cyber security news media company that focuses on providing the latest news and information about various topics in the field of cybersecurity. With an emphasis on breaking news and real-time updates, they aim to keep the public informed about the latest developments in cybersecurity. The topics they cover a range from the latest cyber-attacks and data breaches to the use of ransomware and hacking tools, as well as information about the latest cybersecurity tools and technologies. By providing in-depth coverage of the cybersecurity industry, The Cyber Express serves as a valuable resource for individuals and organizations interested in staying informed about the latest threats and trends in the world of cybersecurity.
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 21 '23
These services depend on each client who comes calling and the intensity of the problem that they have at hand. Pressure Wash Bros
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
We can come to you, diagnose the problem and get your reefer up and running quickly. Ventura On-Site Truck Repair