We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Navigating Cannabis & CBD Marketing Challenges | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Michael
Michael Oct 8 '23
Hey all! I've been working in the Cannabis & CBD sector for a couple of years. Recently, I've noticed that online platforms present quite a few challenges when it comes to marketing these products. We've tried several strategies, but still seem to be hitting roadblocks and are not securing solid results. Has anyone else faced this? How did you manage to advertise your brand effectively while avoiding these pitfalls?
Oggy Archilov
Oggy Archilov Oct 15 '23
I totally get your concern! Marketing Cannabis & CBD products online can be a minefield due to platform restrictions and other unique challenges. My company faced similar issues until we collaborated with a marketing company that truly understood these challenges and knew how to navigate them efficiently. Their strategies not only helped us sidestep the common problems but also ensured significant outcomes. If you're open to suggestions, I'd recommend checking out www.ClientVerge.com. Their team was a game-changer for us.