We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

RC Hotel Corfu ( flying heaven ....... or hell ) ? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Oct 9 '23

I've heard about this flying heaven in the sun .... The RC Hotel in Corfu. There seems to be very mixed reports about it.

Not that I am planning on going any time soon but the reports are so varied that it would be good to get some first hand opinions. 

Some reports suggest being farmed out to other hotels , suggesting over occupancy. Others .... quite a few suggest that your face has to fit and some of a rather rude and sometimes angry hotelier.

As I said .... no plans to go. I have to take the missus on a decent holiday which I would not ask her to put up with my hobby on her holiday ..... a bit selfish I think. However, a second holiday for say a week has been granted on several occasions so just trying to way up if it's even a consideration. If any of the negative reviews were even remotely true, I'd just knock the idea on the head. 

To help balance the above a bit, there has also been copious positive reviews as well so ..... horses for courses maybe. Any further input would be welcome.

Toto

Claudette Leanna
Claudette Leanna Oct 9 '23
It has been many years since I went there but I had a great time.

I also took my young lad with me and he loved it too.

We had a great choice of aircraft to fly... and we flew most of them.

In the evening, there was a fabulous barbecue and a great party atmosphere.

Only drawback was it was too hot to fly during the midday hours.
MaisieRowe
MaisieRowe Oct 9 '23
Exploring RC Hotel Corfu does sound intriguing, but I can understand your hesitation with the mixed reviews. It's always a good idea to get firsthand opinions before planning a trip.
It's considerate of you to prioritize your missus on her holiday, but it's also nice to have a second holiday to indulge in your hobby. Just remember, you should be very careful if you stop in Santa Fe as it's important to stay informed about safety measures and local conditions.
Balancing both the positive and negative reviews is a wise approach, and it ultimately comes down to personal preferences and experiences.
The Forum post is edited by MaisieRowe Oct 9 '23
jessicavi
jessicavi Oct 9 '23
The quality of your webpage is commendable. am quite content with the information provided on this webpage snake game.