We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I'm looking for a way to get a temporary phone number | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Anna
Anna Oct 12 '23
Hi friends, I'm looking for a reliable and convenient way to get a temporary phone number for verification. What resources do you use? What is the process of using it? How secure is it?
The Forum post is edited by Anna Oct 12 '23
Vikkii
Vikkii Oct 16 '23
Greetings, I too have been facing this problem and I found a great site - quackr.io. They provide temporary phone numbers for verification and it's free The process is very simple. You go to quackr.io, select the country you need the number for, and simply copy the temporary number provided. You can use it for verification in various services and apps. As for security, I've personally used their services several times and haven't had any problems. In my experience, there is no limit to the amount of usage and you can use their numbers for verification in various services such as social media, messengers, dating apps and many more. They are really convenient and reliable!
Nikki
Nikki Oct 19 '23
Most reputable services strive to keep their users safe. However, there is always a certain risk. Therefore, I recommend using such services only for temporary purposes and for a short time. If you have concerns about security, you can always use paid options, which often provide more reliable numbers.