We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Rhino in social media, Youtube, etc? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Oct 17 '23

Anyone have any recent examples of this? I’ve been browsing maker videos for more than a decade now, and in recent years, I don’t think I’ve seen Rhino even once, but perhaps I’m looking at the wrong people?

I have, however, seen this 30this 16this 11this 6 and this 6… that’s totalling many, many millions of views and Autodesk didn’t have to pay a single dollar for that free advertising.

Other creators with millions upon millions of views where you can see CAD software are Stuff Made Here (Inventor), Linus Tech Tips and Hacksmith Industries (Solidworks).

Are there any creators with millions of views who use and show off Rhino?

Emily Blake
Emily Blake Oct 17 '23
I don’t know of any no, but would be interested in it as well. I think a decade ago it used to be mostly SketchUp, since it was free and so easy to learn. Then Fusion 360 basically took over the market with their free license which got more and more limited over the years when everybody already got hooked.
William Hopster
William Hopster Oct 17 '23
While Rhino might not be as prominently featured as other software like Inventor or Solidworks, it's still used by many designers and artists, especially in industries like architecture and industrial design.
If you're looking for creators who showcase Rhino, you might want to check out some specialized channels or forums related to these fields. It's possible that Rhino enthusiasts are sharing their work and tutorials in more niche communities rather than on broader platforms like YouTube or social media.
If you're trying to boost your online presence, you might want to explore options on iamat.com, like getting automatic TikTok likes. It can help increase your visibility and engagement on social media.
The Forum post is edited by William Hopster Oct 17 '23