We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

business ideas | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Rose Earle
Rose Earle Oct 23 '23
Customized 3D-Printed Fashion
Description: Combine technology and fashion by launching a business that specializes in custom 3D-printed clothing and accessories. Develop a user-friendly platform where customers can design their own fashion pieces, selecting from a range of styles, materials, and colors. Collaborate with designers and engineers to ensure the highest quality and fit. This venture not only offers unique, one-of-a-kind fashion, but also promotes sustainable, on-demand production.
Ruby Pescott
Ruby Pescott Oct 23 '23
Hey everyone, I've been following this thread and it's great to see so many valuable suggestions for various services. I wanted to share a resource that might be beneficial to some of you. If you're in need of accurate and timely audio and video transcription services, I highly recommend checking out TypingService on https://www.typingservice.org/services/audio-and-video-transcription-service/. They offer top-notch transcription services that are reliable and cost-effective. I've personally used their services for transcribing interviews and presentations, and I've always been impressed with the quality of their work. Their team is efficient and ensures confidentiality. Feel free to explore their offerings and let me know if you have any questions. I hope this helps some of you in your projects!