We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

My Journey into LIMS Software Development | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Balar Vi
Balar Vi Oct 24 '23

Hey fellow tech enthusiasts,

I wanted to share my exciting journey into lims software development. It all began with a curiosity about how data could be effectively managed in a laboratory setting. After extensive research, I decided to dive into the world of LIMS development.

I started by learning programming languages like Python and SQL, which are crucial for developing LIMS solutions. I soon realized how vital it is to have a good understanding of both software development and laboratory operations. It's a unique intersection of science and technology!

I also discovered that networking is essential. Connecting with experts in both the tech and scientific fields has been incredibly beneficial. They've provided invaluable insights and feedback on my projects.

Recently, I successfully developed a basic LIMS prototype that simplifies data tracking and management in a laboratory. It's been an exciting journey, and I can't wait to continue learning and improving my skills.

If anyone has questions or wants to share their experiences with LIMS development, I'd love to hear from you. Let's keep pushing the boundaries of technology in the world of science!