We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

battery storage | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Oct 26 '23
I am in UK have a 1800 Watt panels on rear shed about 220 volts feeding a SB1700 grid tie, i want to change the inverter and add batteries ( 4-9kw) I want solar generated first to use in home and when home has no load the excess to charge battery , battery can be used when solar not generating and any excess still fed back to grid, I do not want to charge battery from grid Can anyone recommend inverter and batteries please (i also have 3 other grid tie systems about 1Kw each in different loications Front and rear roof conservatory roof)
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Oct 26 '23
Your plan to upgrade your solar setup and add batteries for energy storage sounds like a great move.For the inverter, you might want to look into options like SolarEdge or Enphase. They're known for their efficiency and compatibility with battery storage systems.Now, speaking of batteries, you should check out what I believe is the best trolling battery for your setup. Trolling batteries are designed for deep-cycle use, making them a solid choice for storing solar-generated energy. Look for reputable brands like Trojan or VMAXTANKS.With your multiple grid tie systems, this setup could help you maximize your solar power usage and minimize reliance on the grid.
NickSun
NickSun Nov 13 '23
Hey there! With a long history in the industry, Peco Energy has built a reputation for reliability, innovation, and commitment to customer satisfaction. The company puts a lot of effort into ensuring that electricity is constantly supplied to customers, and customers value this very highly. And even when there are interruptions in the supply of electricity, just call the peco energy customer service number  report it, and they try to fix any emergency very quickly.
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Dec 11 '23
Power up your testing with OTS, the expert battery test chamber manufacturer. Boasting advanced R&D technology, our chambers offer a complete range, ensuring superior quality and stable performance. Explore our comprehensive battery testing solutions tailored to meet your needs. For professional answers and unmatched reliability, choose OTS for your battery testing needs and believe in the most precise and effective testing solutions.
sam khan
sam khan Dec 11 '23
I love your wp format, where did you get a hold of it? Full service movers Newark, California - Three Movers