We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

LEAK COMING FROM SHOWER ONTO SKIRTING BOARD | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexia Gold
Alexia Gold Oct 26 '23
Hi, I thought I’d post this on the forum here as I appear to have some sort of leakage. This is being a period of over three years
Is this something that I need to get a plumber in or something that I could fix myself by using sealing. Before I get a plumber in it will be useful to know where you think leak will be coming from judging from watermarks on the skirting board thank you advance for any help you can provide.
Alex Bess
Alex Bess Oct 26 '23
You definitely need to find a good plumber. Maybe read the reviews to choose an experienced one who can figure everything out and fix the problem.
Alex Iv
Alex Iv Oct 26 '23
Based on the watermarks on the skirting board, it's a good idea to investigate the source of the leak. You might want to try sealing it yourself, but if it persists, it's advisable to consult a plumber. You can also find useful information about skirting boards in this article on MDF skirting board https://skirtingsrus.co.uk/skirting-boards/mdf-skirting-board. Good luck with your situation and please let us know how it goes