We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

We want to organize a school field trip in Boston | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Oct 26 '23
We want to organize a school field trip in Boston, can you recommend the best place to do it?
Olov
Olov Oct 26 '23

There are a lot of interesting options, but to be honest, they're all banal. If you want to really spend an unforgettable excursion for children, I can recommend choosing a pottery studio https://pottery-boston.com/school-fieldtrips-in-boston. Hosting a school field trip to a pottery studio will give students a unique opportunity to experience the art of pottery and learn hands-on how clay products are created. It is an inspiring and educational experience that will help children broaden their horizons and develop their creative skills, as well as introduce them to traditional craft methods. The pottery studio tour also promotes teamwork and fosters an appreciation for handwork and art. I hope that I have been able to help in this matter. Good luck!!!

rfy2222
rfy2222 Oct 27 '23
Play David Hoffmeister ACIM A Course In Miracles and discover followers on SoundCloud | Stream tracks, albums, playlists on desktop and mobile. a course in miracles