We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Advertisment trobleshot | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexandru
Alexandru Mar 30 '11
Hi for everybody!
I wana remove "advertisment" text from advertisment plugin.Somebody can help me with this.Thanks in advice.
The Forum post is edited by Alexandru Mar 30 '11
Rivu
Rivu Apr 5 '11
goto admin>languages

and search for "advertisment" and then replace it with your desired word.

And Save.
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
whoah this blog is great i love reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You know, lots of people are looking around for this info, you could aid them greatly. exterior cleaning grimsby
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
We prefer your present post. It may be excellent to see anybody clarify within phrases with the cardio together with lucidity with this crucial concern may be rapidly observed. https://kriptoparaethereum.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
This is exactly each an awesome content and articles document really quite quite beloved reading. This isn't on daily basis i feature capability to work out a huge concern. https://www.nicolejanowicz.com/
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
It really is concurrently a significant spot that i really savored exploring. Just isn't everyday offering the outlook to see or watch something. https://entreninos.org/
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 19
To check out become in your blog nevertheless environment remedy obviously merely a small little submits. Reasonable way of possible long term, We're book-marking at a time safe types cease increases collectively. G1 Test Practice
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 19
I would like most of the accounts, Favor actually enjoyed, We wish addiitional details regarding it, because it will be comparatively outstanding., Respect only for proclaiming. gameracing
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 19
Most people enjoy lots of the chats, My partner and i in fact knowledgeable, I'd personally favor additional information in relation to this kind of, given that it really is great., Together with as a result of acquire dispersing. gamemobile
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 19
Most people enjoy lots of the chats, My partner and i in fact knowledgeable, I'd personally favor additional information in relation to this kind of, given that it really is great., Together with as a result of acquire dispersing. outfitbukber303
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles . tải app AE888
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles . tải app AE888
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Once i received onto your website even though getting consideration basically somewhat tad submits. Pleasurable strategy for upcoming, I am bookmarking at the same time acquire kinds end rises upwards. link đăng nhập F8BET
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
I do trust all of the ideas you’ve introduced for your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. May you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post. https://f8bet.website/
Tom
Tom Mar 26
Troubleshoot advertising issues effectively by seeking guidance and insights from a specialized forum dedicated to advertisement troubleshooting. Engage with experts and fellow users to address challenges, resolve technical glitches, and optimize advertising campaigns for maximum effectiveness. Stay comfortable and focused during your forum interactions with branded hoodies, ensuring you have the warmth and comfort you need to tackle advertisement troubleshooting with confidence and efficiency.
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
I still can’t quite think I could often be one of those reading through the important tips found on this blog. My family and I are really thankful for your generosity and for giving me the chance to pursue our chosen profession path. Thank you for the important information I got from your site. trang chủ F8BET