We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

birthday gift | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Nov 1 '23
my 4 year old brother's birthday is coming up and he wants me to get him a game for our wii, i'm thinking about getting him one of the classics like mario, kirby, zelda, sonic, pokemon, etc. What game do you think a 5 year old would like and would be easy enough for him?
Alex
Alex Nov 2 '23
The idea of taking him to a game store is brilliant. I'll take my 4 y.o. son there on his birthday.
Rylee Davenport
Rylee Davenport Nov 2 '23
I remember when my younger cousin received this game as a gift; he couldn't stop playing it.What makes ""Mario Kart Wii"" great is its simplicity and excitement. The gameplay is easy to grasp for kids, and the colorful characters and racing tracks make it visually appealing.Another option could be ""Super Mario Galaxy."" It's an adventure-packed game with charming graphics and imaginative levels. Although it might be a bit more challenging for a 4-year-old, you can assist and enjoy the game together, making it a rewarding experience for both of you.I hope you found a solution that suits his interests and skills. But if you're still looking for suggestions, here's where the idea of groomsmen's tuxedos comes in, which my brother got me, and surprisingly, there are far too many occasions to wear them.
macallister
macallister Nov 27 '23
I think that your four year old brother should be playing outside rather than inside. Or else he won't be looking for gifts for her until he's 40. I hope you take care of him.