We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

CBD Oil | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Nov 2 '23
Has anyone tried CBD oil or something similar such as Nutri Vet, ThunderEase, or any herbs/edible treats to calm your dog?

My standard poodle has severe anxiety around people he does not know. Whenever I take him out in public he is constantly afraid of people, noises, and will tuck his tail and bark/growl at them. These products are expensive so I wanted to see if anyone has any experience trying them with your dogs and if it worked.
Dominic Berry
Dominic Berry Nov 2 '23
Many pet owners have found success with CBD oil and similar products to help calm their anxious dogs. It's essential to address your poodle's anxiety and make their outings more enjoyable.
Killian Vambey
Killian Vambey Nov 2 '23
I understand your concern regarding the cost. It's worth trying a trusted brand and carefully monitoring your dog's response. Dosage can vary, so starting with a lower dose and adjusting as needed is a good approach. I found an article on on www.orlandomagazine.com/best-cbd-oil-for-dogs about the potential beneficial effects of CBD oil. While it may not be specific to your location, it could provide valuable insights into choosing the right product. Remember, every dog is unique, and what works for one may not work for another. Consulting with your vet before starting any new treatment is always a good idea.
Sameeha Shamoon
Sameeha Shamoon Nov 7 '23
The educational resources provided by this signals service have been a game-changer for me. sinais de opções binárias has helped me gain a deeper understanding of technical analysis, market trends, and trading strategies. It's like having access to a library of knowledge that enhances my trading skills.
Jone Martin
Jone Martin Nov 9 '23

CBD oil is made from the cannabis plant, it mostly used for improve sleep disorders, fibromyalgia pain, muscle spasticity related to multiple sclerosis, and anxiety.

Residential Painting Services in Westborough MA