We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

There are better technical players than Erling Haaland | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
nfkjasfas
nfkjasfas Nov 2 '23

A few years ago they did really well when they came up but not this time. Michael Dawson FC 24 Coins: If Manchester City are going to win the league then their players have to be the best – and they are. Jack Grealish took a year to settle but he has been unplayable. Kevin De Bruyne is exceptional every single year, as is Rodri.

Joleon Lescott: If Arsenal win it, William Saliba; if it’s City, Erling Haaland; if it’s Liverpool, Trent Alexander-Arnold; Chelsea would be Raheem Sterling. They’ll be the most influential players, dictating games. One name? Haaland.

Owen Hargreaves: There are better technical players than Erling Haaland but his impact on the game in terms of goals scored – which is the hardest thing to do – is pretty special.

Adrian Durham: Ive gone for Arsenal to win the title and I think Declan Rice can be the leader they need to take them to glory. You just know he’s going to make that team better.

Sam Matterface: I think Mason Mount at Manchester United has got a point to prove. If he can stay fit he’ll be a contender for player of the season, because I think he wants to show everybody just how good he is. Troy Deeney: Erling Haaland. You can’t look any further than that machine of a man.

Jamie Redknapp: If Erling Haaland stays fit then no-one can compete. He is a killer. He just scores goals - it’s what he does and he has a team around him who will always create chances. I dont see anyone else even getting close. Michael Dawson: It’s got to be Erling Haaland again, hasn’t it? 

Salah will always score goals and Núñez, also at Liverpool, will improve - but I don’t see anyone taking it away from Haaland. Adrian Durham: You can’t really argue with Erling Haaland winning it again cheap Fut 24 Coins. He’s the kind of player youre prepared to pay good money to go and see.

Sameeha Shamoon
Sameeha Shamoon Nov 7 '23
The comprehensive market analysis accompanying each signal provides a level of insight that goes beyond simple buy or sell recommendations. sinais de opções binárias is like having a market expert by my side, explaining the rationale behind each trade suggestion. This deeper understanding has greatly improved my trading decisions.