We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

move in mysql | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
g00d
g00d Mar 31 '11
I have a strange quostion,
Would it be difficult to move some forums to the forums in a group?
It get's to confusing, so I think it would be better to centralise things.

Can I just copy tables in the mysql to that groups forum?
Den Team
Den Mar 31 '11
Hi g00d
Find out entity_id of groups and set it for "entity_id" field in groups tables. Also set is hidden for this forum.
g00d
g00d Mar 31 '11
thx :-)
I'm digging in to the msql :-)
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i’m happy to exhibit that I’ve a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I so much definitely will make sure to don’t forget this web site and provides it a glance on a constant. exterior cleaning grimsby
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
The design surely marvelous. Every one of those modest material are actually fashioned utilising wide range of the past past experiences. I'd like the lot tremendously. https://kriptoparaethereum.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
Might be likewise a reasonably wonderful short article that we all most certainly most popular assessing. Might be no day-after-day in which watch the possibility to look through unit. https://www.nicolejanowicz.com/
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 19
Effortlessly these pages will likely irrefutably probably become well-known concerning several sites people, to be able to the thorough content or even thoughts. G1 Study
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 19
I adore all the strings, My partner and i savored, I'd personally love far more details using this, for the reason that it really is really pleasurable., Enjoy it designed for offering. gameracing
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 19
I enjoy every one of the content, I must say i appreciated, I would really like more details concerning this, due to the fact it is extremely great., Thank you regarding revealing. gamemobile
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 19
I enjoy every one of the content, I must say i appreciated, I would really like more details concerning this, due to the fact it is extremely great., Thank you regarding revealing. outfitbukber303
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. tải app AE888
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
I prefer the complete pair of things, Seriously considered actually appreciated, I would like more details. with this, contemplating it is relatively respectable., Thank you a whole lot when it comes to exhibiting. link đăng nhập F8BET
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Normally I do not learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post. https://f8bet.website/
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task.. trang chủ F8BET