We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Raise funds | Forum

Qarty Gewip
Qarty Gewip Nov 6 '23
Hello, fellow forum members! I'm on a mission to raise funds for my nonprofit organization, and I'd love to hear your insights and experiences in the realm of fundraising. What creative strategies have you employed to successfully raise funds for your causes or projects? I'm eager to learn from your expertise.
The Forum post is edited by Qarty Gewip Nov 6 '23
Cer Daws
Cer Daws Nov 6 '23
Hi there! Fundraising is a vital aspect of nonprofit work, and I recently came across an excellent resource when I read this comprehensive guide all about crowdfunding https://savedelete.com/finance/crowdfund-your-future-a-roadmap-to-financial-independence/463754/on the SaveDelete blog. When it comes to raising funds, crowdfunding is a powerful tool. It allows you to reach a wide audience and engage your community in your mission. In addition to crowdfunding, some effective strategies include organizing fundraising events, leveraging social media and email marketing, and partnering with local businesses or sponsors. It's essential to tell a compelling story about your cause and how the funds will make a difference. One valuable piece of advice is to ensure transparency in how the funds will be used. Donors appreciate knowing where their money is going.