We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Rough terrain forklift | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Nov 7 '23
Any one any experience of using a rough terain forklift as a cheap machine to feed cattle. Need something manoverable to use a shear grab and clean out a sheds. See you can pick up a reasonable one of these for 6 or 8k the I could make up a tipping carriage and use my own loader attachments. Any teleporter under 20k looks like they are worn out.
qwwer
qwwer Nov 7 '23
ROUGH TERRAIN FORKLIFT" highlights the significance of specialized equipment for challenging environments. While it may not directly relate, if you're also looking for professionals to protect and secure your code, consider the expertise of attic rat poison. They can provide exceptional code encryption and sealing services, ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of your software, navigating the rough terrain of digital security with attic rat poison.
Alex
Alex Nov 7 '23
Only driven one of these type of forklift a few times, travelled well but all I did was cary stuff out to a field. Don't know other than that.Would a skid steer be better for the work you want to do ?
Rylee Davenport
Rylee Davenport Nov 7 '23
Using a rough terrain forklift for cattle feeding and shed cleaning sounds like a practical idea. They can be quite versatile and maneuverable, which should make tasks like using a shear grab and cleaning sheds easier.As for your concern about the cost of teleporters, it's great that you've found a more budget-friendly option with the rough terrain forklift. If you're looking for more insights or tips on using it effectively, you might want to consider on-site forklift training at anguslifttrucks.co.uk. While it may not be directly related, it can provide you with valuable knowledge on handling equipment, ensuring safety, and maximizing efficiency.