We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can You Hear the 80s music? Challenge Accepted with Heardle 80s | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
NellyAurora
NellyAurora Nov 10 '23

Heardle 80s is an engaging online word-guessing game centered around the timeless music of the 1980s. Whether you’re a fan of classic rock, pop, or new wave; heardle 80s brings a unique and fun way to test your knowledge of 80s music while having a great time.

The Forum post is edited by NellyAurora Nov 10 '23
Clement Stehr
Clement Stehr Nov 10 '23
This post on run 3 was quite entertaining despite the fact that it took me some time to read all of the comments that were deleted. It was really helpful to me, and I'm sure it will be to everyone else who comments on this post as well! It's wonderful that you're not just getting information, but also having fun!
The Forum post is edited by Clement Stehr Nov 10 '23
Nadja Wenzl
Nadja Wenzl Apr 10
Smooth geometry dash lite level transitions are produced by the smooth blending of levels. The effect also gives the level a partial success. Players won't be able to identify who designed anything until they have a thorough understanding of each creator's unique creative approach. Very lovely!. There will be extremely fast-paced levels because the speed is increased fourfold. This makes understanding the precise placements of the block challenging.