We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

HomeScapes | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Nov 10 '23
Vino and toni are playing a little Android game called HomeScapes. If you want to join us, vino has set up a team called eternallands km. You don't need to spend and RL gc on it, just enjoy renovating Austin's mansion with us and send/request a few lives when we run out.
Alex
Alex Nov 10 '23
Do you still play? I'd like to join. This game is new to me and it would be cool to play with someone more experienced.
Rylee Davenport
Rylee Davenport Nov 10 '23
Hope you're still enjoying HomeScapes and the renovations are going well! It’s been over a year since you posted, and I'm wondering how Austin's mansion is looking now. Did your team eternallands km make some epic upgrades?For those moments when you're stuck on a tricky level and need a little boost, or if you're just curious about some extra tips and tricks, you might find homescapescheats.info quite handy. Always good to have a helping hand in your renovation journey!Would love to hear more about your game progress since then.