We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

ODOMETER STOPPER – MILEAGE BLOCKER | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ella Dallas
Ella Dallas Nov 13 '23
Hello everyone!!! I have a problem with the odometer stopper on my car. Has anyone experienced this situation and know how to bypass or remove the odometer stopper? Any information and advice would be appreciated. Maybe someone can recommend a reliable supplier of odometer stopper? Thanks in advance!
Nlink
Nlink Nov 13 '23

Hello! If you're experiencing issues with the odometer stopper on your car and are looking for a solution, Kmstop's mileage blocker could be a great option for you.

Kmstop offers a wide range of mileage stoppers specifically designed to address your odometer stopper concerns. They provide compatibility with various car models, ensuring that you can find the right mileage blocker for your specific needs.

To learn more about their products and how they can assist you with your particular situation, I recommend checking out their catalog on their website. There, you'll find detailed information about their mileage blockers and the benefits they offer.

It's important to note that tampering with odometer stoppers or altering mileage readings may have legal consequences in certain regions. It's always recommended to consult professionals or adhere to local laws and regulations when making any modifications to your car.

The Forum post is edited by Nlink Nov 13 '23