We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

essaybox | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Wendy T Nunez
Wendy T Nunez Nov 13 '23

Hey, everyone! I'm curious about the papers from essay writing services. Could anyone share if the essays they've received are free from plagiarism? I'm really concerned about originality and want to know if these services deliver on that front.

Nicholas M. Sundberg

So, let's talk about plagiarism and these essay services. I've had a good run with Essay Box, and I've got to hand it to them – their papers are as original as they come.

The writers seem to whip up papers from scratch. I've run my share of checks, and never found a trace of plagiarism. They take your instructions seriously and make sure what you get is 100% original content.

And they don't just talk the talk. Their site proudly boasts about their anti-plagiarism policy, and it seems they mean it. I've felt pretty confident submitting their papers, knowing they're the real deal in terms of originality.

If you're worried about plagiarism, it seems to have your back.

Wendy T Nunez
Wendy T Nunez Nov 13 '23

A big shoutout for the details on plagiarism and a special thanks for the nod towards EssayBox! I'm definitely giving them a go for my next paper, especially if they're on top of their game in keeping things plagiarism-free. Your input is invaluable, and I'm super grateful for the guidance!