We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Tinder | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Nov 14 '23
How can I find a Christian Girl or Tinder ? What similar apps do you recommend ? Of course I want a relationship who is leading to the marriage
Alex
Alex Nov 14 '23
I recommend your local Church, also Churches in other places (anywhere across the world) if you could travel. If you can't find locally then i think it is better to travel, if you could, instead of going online for finding a wife.
Rylee Davenport
Rylee Davenport Nov 14 '23
While Tinder is a popular dating app, it might not always cater specifically to those seeking a serious, long-term commitment.For finding a Christian girl with marriage in mind, you might want to explore apps like Christian Mingle, eHarmony, or OkCupid. These platforms often have a user base that's more inclined towards forming lasting connections.Remember, patience is key. Building a strong, lasting relationship takes time, and it's important to get to know someone well before jumping into marriage plans. If you ever consider finding a traditional man too, there are resources out there to guide you in that direction.
weejay
weejay Nov 14 '23

Here you will get switch roms totally free, we are giving direct download joins without promotions you can download effectively NSP and XCI formate for emulators like Egg Ns, Yuzu, Ryjunux, Horizon, Strato Emu, and so on.

Download Super Mario Bros. Wonder NSP + Yuzu Fix MOD