We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Friends в oxwall 1.5.1 | Forum

John
John Feb 18 '13
Случилось нечто странное ) Друзья работают криво... Сначала можно было дружить но ни виджетов ни кнопок для плагина на сайте не было. Были друзья в кнопке "my profile". Я решил переустановить плагин, вообщем в итоге друзья вообще исчезли несмотря на их наличие в плагинах...
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 21
hey there and thank you for your info ¡V I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon.. url
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 26
That very first sold me about this viewpoint to deal with something that provides a crucial description respecting ? get paid doing tasks
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
Last week I dropped by this site and as usual great content and ideas. Love the lay out and color scheme url
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks! 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
My partner and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking over your web page repeatedly. I am really into sophie turner, models. Great post and I would check back again soon! login topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
I adore your wp theme, wherever do you down load it from? login topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 15
Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot! Fintech Zoom
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 05:01AM
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you are able to eliminate me from that service? Thanks! 78win.li