We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is Weed Legal In Your State? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Paige
Paige Nov 20 '23
Weed has been legal in New Jersey for over a year.

There are a handful of dispensaries in my area (Trenton, NJ) and people still stand on the street downtown and sell it hand to hand.

Do you guys buy the most expensive strains or the lowest grade?
Claudette Leanna
Claudette Leanna Nov 20 '23
The legality of weed varies greatly from state to state, and it's crucial to be aware of the laws in your specific area. Some states have legalized both medical and recreational use, while others still have strict restrictions in place.
If you're interested in exploring cannabis products, such as Delta-8 gummies, it's essential to do so responsibly and within the bounds of your local regulations. A great resource for finding reputable products is www.trythecbd.com. They offer a range of options and can provide valuable information about different cannabis products.
Oliwer Lee
Oliwer Lee Mar 13
Hello! I've been wanting to try live resin for a long time. Where can I buy such a product? 
James
James Mar 13
These topic look magical. In this regard, I want to tell you about my recent discovery in the form of live resin https://www.shroomsdirect.io/product/live-resin/ which have unique properties and help to get rid of anxiety and anxiety as quickly as possible. stress. Now I use live resin every week to spark my creativity. 
macallister
macallister Sep 3
Supporting local growers who specialize in craft cannabis not only helps small businesses but also guarantees a premium product. When you decide to buy craft weed canada, you’re choosing unparalleled quality, rich terpenes, and a superior high. Treat yourself to the best today.