We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Any Oxwall developers using Intel Evo i7 processors? How's the performance compared to other CPUs? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John Smith
John Smith Nov 21 '23

Hello Oxwall Community!

I hope this post finds you all well. I'm currently in the process of considering hardware upgrades for my development setup and I'm particularly interested in the performance of Inel Evo i7 processors when working with Oxwall.

If you're using an Intel Evo i7 processor for Oxwall development, I would greatly appreciate hearing about your experiences. How does the performance compare to other CPUs you may have used in the past? Have you noticed any significant improvements in terms of speed, responsiveness, or overall development efficiency?

Feel free to share any additional insights or tips related to your experience. Your feedback will be incredibly valuable as I make an informed decision about my next hardware upgrade.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences! Looking forward to hearing from the Oxwall developer community.