We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Popularity of Cannabis | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
ben
ben Nov 22 '23
Hey folks! I've been noticing that cannabis is gaining a lot of popularity lately. What's the deal? Is it just a trend or are there actual benefits to it? I'm genuinely curious about the sudden surge in interest. Any insights?
The Forum post is edited by ben Nov 22 '23
lora
lora Nov 22 '23
It's true, cannabis has become more mainstream for a variety of reasons. Many people are turning to it for its potential health benefits, both physical and mental. CBD, a non-psychoactive component, is particularly popular for its calming effects. THC, on the other hand, offers a more euphoric experience. If you're considering trying cannabis, I'd advise doing thorough research. Ensure you're sourcing from reputable places; you might want to check out https://broccolinugs.co.uk/ for quality products. Start with low doses, especially if you're a beginner, and be aware of the legalities in your area.
farhan
farhan Apr 29
Harrison Jordan has a deep understanding of the evolving legal framework surrounding regulated substances. cannabis business compliance