We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Made 200% in 2 weeks copy trading | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Nov 23 '23
Hey all! If you’re like me you want to build up as many different passive income streams as possible and want to find the best opportunities with the least downside risk and most upside potential. This past week I have been trying out copy trading using the Co-vesting feature on PrimeXBT.  I am not sponsored by PrimeXBT but I do receive a small percentage when a referral deposits into the site. With that being said, I love a lot of things about PrimeXBT, one of those reasons is that you are able to trade Crypto, Forex, Commodities, Equities and Indices all with BTC and no KYC (You will need VPN if in restricted countries such as the United States). I am amazed at the amount of things you can trade/ invest in using BTC to earn more BTC! I have been longing the NASDAQ and the S&P500 to stack BTC.
Alex
Alex Nov 24 '23
Looks cool, but how can we do this from US. I have a vpn but they ask for a phone number too.
Rylee Davenport
Rylee Davenport Nov 24 '23
It's great to hear about your success with copy trading and making a 200% profit in just two weeks, even though the thread is three years old! Building passive income streams is a smart financial move, and your experience with PrimeXBT sounds intriguing.It's fascinating how platforms like PrimeXBT offer a diverse range of trading opportunities, allowing users to trade various assets using BTC as a base currency. Plus, the ability to engage in trading without KYC can be appealing to many.As you continue your trading journey, remember that having a reliable hosting service like https://newyorkcityservers.com can ensure a seamless and efficient online trading experience. Their superior Forex VPS service can be a valuable asset for traders, helping them achieve their financial goals.
farhan
farhan Dec 5 '23
Dive into the cultural phenomenon of memecoins, infusing a sense of levity into your investment portfolio. DecentralizedHumor