We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

PAGES et MENUS - Plantage - Error 500 Internal Server Error | Forum

Pascal
Pascal Feb 19 '13

Bonjour à tous.

Je ne trouve pas de sujet concernant mon problème.

Suite à l’installation de Oxwall puis d’avoir passé des heures dessus pour la traduction, je viens de faire un plantage
que je n’arrive pas à résoudre.

Dans la partie (PAGES ET MENUS) j’ai donc voulu créer une page, et au moment de la valider (BADABOUMMMmmm)

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

Il est donc maintenant impossible d’accéder au site tout comme à la partie admin.

Quelqu’un pourrait-il m’aider à résoudre mon souci ?
que dois-je faire
ou dois-je aller pour que tout refonctionne ?

En vous remerciant par avance pour votre aide qui me sera très précieuse.

Excellente journée à tous.

Pascal.

Attachments:
  pages.jpg (48.64Kb)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Dans ow_includes/config.php:

else
{
    /**
    * Make changes in this block if you want to enable DEV mode and DEBUG mode
    */

define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', true);
    define('OW_DEV_MODE', true);
    define('OW_PROFILER_ENABLE', false);
}

Apres ça, vous pouvez trouver la raison de erreur 500.
Pascal
Pascal Feb 21 '13

Je vous remercie.

Finalement, n'ayant pas eu de réponse avant, j'ai directement fait une réinstallation et bien sur perdu mes membres que je viens de recontacter.

Merci quand même pour votre répons, elle sera utile s'il n'arrive la même chose :-)

Pascal
Pascal Feb 21 '13

Quel différence entre : modifier en ligne depuis la partie administration le language, et installer un fichier langue Français ?

Et au cas ou, comment puis-je faire pour récupérer le fichier que je traduit et en faire part aux membre d'Oxwall ?.

Je vais ensuite fouiller le forum Français afin d'avoir des réponses à certains problèmes que je rencontre.

Passez une excellente journée.

REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 18
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase. 4twbet
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 19
Clear communication is key, and [Event Planner's Name] excels in it. Their ability to understand and convey ideas ensures that everyone involved is on the same page, contributing to a seamless event execution Event Promotion to a Targeted Audience
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 26
Thanks for any other informative blog. The place else may just I get that type of info written in such a perfect approach? I have a mission that I’m just now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such information. david shawver
REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 27
Hey I’m reading this on my phone and it looks a bit different than on my computer have you noticed this or is it just my phone ? thanks Nice post btw cole buxton sweatpants
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 2
I’m impressed, I must say. Actually rarely must i encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you could have hit the nail on the head. Your notion is outstanding; the issue is an issue that too little individuals are speaking intelligently about. My business is very happy we found this during my search for some thing concerning this. lahore sky mall
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 4
I would like to use the chance of thanking you for your professional instruction I have continually enjoyed viewing your site. I am looking forward to the particular commencement of my university research and the overall preparation would never have been complete without visiting your website. If I could be of any assistance to others ACTIVE KETO GUMMIES
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 4
when summer comes, our summer activity ranges from kayaking to mountain climbing and also hiking too;; CÓDIGOS LUCRATIVOS
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 6
Nice Post. It’s really a very good article. I noticed all your important points. Thanks 24 Hour Locksmith Services in Dundee
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 6
Nice Post. It’s really a very good article. I noticed all your important points. Thanks 24 Hour Locksmith Services in Dundee
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
This is a good affecting look at this specific point. I am delighted you discussed your views as well as knowledge and I discovered that i believe I agree. I truly respect the very clear writing additionally , the effort and hard work you’ve you spend writing this post. Loads of thanks yous for that decent work and good luck with the site, I am looking forward to updates within the future. lodeonline68
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
I picture this may well be various upon the written content material? nevertheless I still imagine that it could be suitable for nearly any form of subject subject matter, because it would regularly be enjoyable to decide a warm and pleasant face or maybe hear a voice when preliminary landing. ANIMALE MALE ENHACEMENT
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
VAppreciating the time and energy you put into your website and in depth information you provide. It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed information. Great read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account. CÓDIGOS LUCRATIVOS
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
Good blog! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a great day! ESAVER WATT