We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I need a neural network to create technical descriptions | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
IlonaLizer
IlonaLizer Nov 27 '23
Hi, I need a neural network to create technical descriptions and instructions. Which one do you recommend?
Della Fims
Della Fims Nov 27 '23
Hi! For technical descriptions a neural network trained on huge amounts of code and text, including technical documentation https://talkai.info/ is able to generate accurate and clear technical texts, which makes it an ideal tool for creating instructions and descriptions in the TalkAI service, which provides an easy-to-use interface for working with a neural network. You'll find documentation and use cases there. Good luck with your work!
Nikola Yers
Nikola Yers Nov 27 '23
Hi, I too turn to artificial intelligence for help very often and I can say that it makes the job very easy.
Memurlarnet
Memurlarnet Dec 18 '23

Within the mystery of kääntäbä, the epilogue is a mysterious coda, like the last section of an antiquated book chock with of puzzles and secrets. The fundamental core of "Kääntäbä" is in its elusiveness, and the way it ends whispers something deeply about its lingering presence in the winds of curiosity.