We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bitcoin and crptocurrency markets | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Nov 28 '23
Any opinion on bitcoin and the cryptocurrency markets out there?

Just wanting to see of any of you have had any experiences.
William Hopster
William Hopster Nov 28 '23
Lets see according to Wiki Bitcoin is:

"a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto." Personally I am skeptical. How much was created, by whom, what backs it up, how secure is it etc... Is there any oversight at all?

Seems to me that there is an incredible risk for abuse, fraud and chicanery.

With that being said since most of the world got off the gold standard what backs up any nations currency? Nowadays there seems to be a race to the bottom by many countries to weaken currency, squander future generations money and just overspend.

Long story short any currency is only as strong as what the free market will give for it in the form of goods and services. Perhaps this is the free markets attempt to establish a currency outside the political realm?

Once again I work too hard for my money and the risks are too high for me. But I would love to here what other people on these boards think of it and more importantly if they made any money on it. They say over 100,000 vendors worldwide accept it as a form of payment so that makes it a little more legit than it was say 7 years ago.
The Forum post is edited by William Hopster Nov 28 '23
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Nov 28 '23
Holding over 64 ETH and 1/2 a BTC is quite an achievement, and it shows how diversifying your crypto portfolio can yield impressive returns.
Crypto investments can be a wild ride, with prices going up and down unpredictably. But your decision to explore different crypto assets like ETH seems to have worked out brilliantly.
If you're looking for ways to manage and secure your crypto holdings, you might want to consider exploring mpc wallet as a service. It can provide added convenience and security without diving too deep into the technicalities.
The Forum post is edited by Rajesh Rajpo Nov 28 '23
Roman
Roman Feb 27
Mogę zasugerować zajrzenie na strony przydatnego portalu finansowego, dzięki któremu uzyskałem maksymalne korzyści ze steakingu kryptowalut poprzez udany wybór giełdy kryptowalut. Po zarejestrowaniu się w serwisie KuCoin, najpierw zakupiłem potrzebne mi tokeny z minimalną prowizją i umieściłem je na swego rodzaju lokacie. Teraz mam stabilny dochód pasywny każdego miesiąca. Polecam.