We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bitcoin or not to bitcoin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Kolby Pham
Kolby Pham Dec 7 '23
Just a random community question before i invest any of my time into my WPDA wordpress plugin.

I will soon come to billing and woocommerce integration within my plugin to automate hosting packages etc, and as i have spent alot of time for clients on building PHP integrations into altcoins and bitcoin nodes, i wondered if there was any point in me putting these functions to use in my plugin, users could use the bitcoin/altcoin as a site currency to pay for DA services / packages etc within our WPDA wordpress plugin.

A bitcoin node has its own remote API interface so hooking into new transactions etc is very simple and could be intergrated with DA through my plugin.

Will people use this feature??
Claudette Leanna
Claudette Leanna Dec 8 '23
Some peoples pay us for hosting/servers/domains/vpn using bitcoins/ether - so maybe they will pay for plugins too. At our case it's about 2% payments, but in my country crypto not popular at all..
Pari Palmer
Pari Palmer Dec 8 '23
Absolutely, your observations make sense. Cryptocurrencies have shown resilience in the face of economic turmoil, and they've certainly found a more stable footing. You're right that the meteoric rises we saw in the past may not be as frequent, but gradual growth seems likely in the coming years.
For those seeking quick gains, crypto might not always be the best choice, as it can be volatile. But if you're willing to think long-term, it can be a promising investment.
If you're interested in exchanges, check out these skrill to tether trc20 exchanges. It provides insights into rates and fees, which can be helpful for those considering crypto investments.
Marry Bondi
Marry Bondi Dec 11 '23
The decision to involve Bitcoin in an Optimal crypto business jurisdiction solutions by Merkeleon hinges on understanding market trends and strategic jurisdiction selection. Assessing market demand and regulatory environments in chosen jurisdictions is crucial in determining Bitcoin's role within the business model, ensuring alignment with goals and leveraging platforms like Merkeleon effectively. The optimal crypto business weighs factors like regulatory compliance, market viability, and jurisdictional advantages to make informed decisions about integrating Bitcoin within its operations for sustained success.