We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

OT Vaping | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Kolby Pham
Kolby Pham Dec 7 '23
A sixth person has died from this vaping illness. Looks like they are going to ban vaping until the source is found,
William Hopster
William Hopster Dec 8 '23
Hard to believe that heating a cocktail of unregulated chemicals and inhaling the vapors could be bad for you
Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Dec 8 '23
I completely agree; the recent cases of vaping-related illnesses are alarming. It's crucial to prioritize people's health and safety. Banning vaping until they pinpoint the source of these issues is a responsible move.
While it's unfortunate for those who rely on vaping as an alternative to smoking, it's a necessary precaution. We should wait for conclusive evidence before resuming vaping.
But if you're exploring alternatives or just curious about new options, I recently came across a swiss E-cigarette Shop. They might offer some interesting products and insights if you're considering making a change.
lostangel
lostangel Dec 13 '23
Quickly this site might undoubtedly become well-known among most blogging and site-building people, for that painstaking posts as well as critiques. Readmore: i9bet - 8kbet - sky88 - bet88