We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Methods of accepting payments | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Bakolo
Bakolo Dec 13 '23
Hello everyone, I want to create my own online store. Tell me what methods of accepting payments are the most suitable for an online store?
Conquestador
Conquestador Dec 14 '23
Hello everyone, people love online shopping, because you can safely choose a product and pay for it at least at 3 am in a convenient way. According to Global Digital statistics, almost 100% of purchases on the Internet are paid through payment systems. Only sellers on ad sites work with direct payment to a bank card or to a legal entity. And then the sites independently connect automated payments, because buyers are put to this payment method. But the most important advantage for e-commerce is automation. After connecting such a system as on https://payadmit.com/ to the site and setting up the store, the seller only discusses the delivery details and sends the goods. The system itself generates an invoice for payment for the order, a request for secure payment, and then it itself transfers the money to the seller's settlement account. Fast and convenient.