We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do I fix error 6000 77 in QuickBooks desktop? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
smithroy
smithroy Dec 14 '23

I've encountered an error that's preventing me from opening my company file in QuickBooks. The error message reads, "Error 6000 77: We're sorry, but QuickBooks couldn't open your company file. We'll try to fix the problem. Click Open or restore an existing company, and then locate your company file." Can anyone help me resolve this issue?

After some investigation, I found that QuickBooks Error 6000 77is associated with company file access problems. It typically occurs when the company file is stored in an inappropriate location or when the file is being accessed over a network and encounters restrictions.

If anyone has faced this issue before or has any suggestions on how to fix Error 6000 77, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. you can also contact our experts by dialing usat +1(855)-738-0359 and we will provide you with instant technical assistance

The Forum post is edited by smithroy Dec 14 '23
metro
metro Dec 14 '23
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... Gamify