We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Has anyone successfully implemented an edge server with Oxwall for improved performance? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John Smith
John Smith Dec 18 '23

Hello Oxwall Community,

I hope this post finds you all well. I am currently exploring ways to enhance the performance of my Oxwall-based website, and I'm particularly interested in implementing an edge server to achieve better results.

I was wondering if any of you have successfully integrated an edge server with Oxwall and experienced tangible improvements in performance. If so, I'd greatly appreciate hearing about your experiences, challenges faced, and any tips or recommendations you might have.

I believe that your insights could be invaluable to those of us looking to optimize the performance of our Oxwall sites. Your firsthand experiences can provide practical guidance and contribute to the collective knowledge of the community.

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts and experiences. I'm looking forward to hearing from those who have successfully navigated the implementation of an edge server with Oxwall.