We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

where can i read about agriculture in Ukraine? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Dec 19 '23
Hello everyone! I was reading about the influence of agribusiness in Ukraine and was surprised to learn how many of the country's wealthiest individuals are involved in this sector. What do you think drives this strong connection between wealth and agriculture in Ukraine?
Olov
Olov Dec 19 '23
Good day! That's a fascinating topic. I think there are several reasons for this trend. Firstly, agriculture has always been a cornerstone of Ukraine's economy, given its fertile land and favorable climate. This sector offers substantial opportunities for growth and investment. Secondly, global demand for agricultural products has been steadily increasing, making it a lucrative business. Victor Ponomarchuk https://ukragroconsult.com/en/news/quarter-of-the-wealthiest-businessmen-in-ukraine-engaged-in-agribusiness/, for instance, has made significant strides in this area. His involvement and others' in the agribusiness sector reflect the potential for both economic growth and personal wealth accumulation. It's a sector that combines traditional practices with modern business acumen, making it attractive for investors and entrepreneurs alike.