We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Finnish passport ranked "third strongest" in world | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Dec 20 '23
The Finnish passport is the joint third strongest in the world, allowing holders visa-free access to a total of 189 countries, according to the latest results of a global mobility index compiled by the London-based consultancy firm Henley & Partners.

Japanese and Singaporean passports topped the index, facilitating visa-free access to 192 countries worldwide, while Germany and South Korea came joint second place on 190.

Finland, along with Italy, Luxembourg and Spain, took third place. Among the other Nordic nations, Denmark and Sweden were in fourth place, Norway in sixth, and Iceland in eleventh.

The 'Global Passport Ranking' index assesses 199 different passports and 227 different travel destinations and ranks passports by the number of countries a holder of said passport can visit without a visa.
Pari Palmer
Pari Palmer Dec 20 '23
Thanks for the warm welcome to DU, the truly grassroots left-of-center political community
Claudette Leanna
Claudette Leanna Dec 20 '23
According to the global mobility index compiled by Henley & Partners, the Finnish passport is ranked joint third strongest in the world! Holders of this passport enjoy visa-free access to a whopping 189 countries. Impressive, right?
The top spots are held by Japanese and Singaporean passports, granting access to 192 countries. Germany and South Korea share second place with 190 countries. Finland, along with Italy, Luxembourg, and Spain, proudly takes third place.
If you're curious about passport rankings or looking for some fun information, you might want to check out fake id websites. They have some interesting insights on how to get such an ID.
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Jan 18
Having the freedom to visit so many countries without the hassle of obtaining visas is undoubtedly a valuable perk.
Doral Bares
Doral Bares Jan 18
In my opinion, it's important to strike a balance between enjoying the benefits of a powerful passport and ensuring your personal information remains secure. In today's digital age, protecting your identity online is of utmost importance. As someone who values online security, I must admit I'm always a bit skeptical about sharing my ID online, even for legitimate purposes. It's essential to exercise caution and be aware of potential risks. If you're interested in exploring more about IDs and online safety, I came across a resource that sheds light on these topics. You might find it informative and helpful in navigating the digital world. You can check it out here: https://fakeyourdrank.com/state/oregon-fake-id