We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Flag / Edit / Delete in the Blog | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Tester
Tester Feb 24 '13
I like to have the options Flag  Edit  Delete in the Blog at the top of the page too, say, atop the right side column. Where can the code be modified to get this done?
cit27
cit27 Feb 24 '13
other solution without using the flag is:
http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/459
Tester
Tester Feb 25 '13
I don't see the connection from the screenshot, cit27
cit27
cit27 Feb 25 '13
I am not sure if this is what You want...but this is my review of this Page Reporter plugin:

Previously I was using the manual method by creating a report link on the sidebar. However, this plugin provides a better way of report because any users can report on any page (all sites page including user profile page) directly and quickly.

User Report automatically be sent to the Admin/Moderator accompanied by a description and URL of the page that reported. This plugin also comes with an adjustable icon/button image lying position. If you do not like the default icon image that has been provided then you can change it with your own image by uploading new icon).

Sorry my english...
Tester
Tester Feb 25 '13
cit27
what i said is vey clear. when you go to a blog, you can see the three options mentioned at the bottom of the text. I just want the atop somewhere, so that I don't have to scroll down.