We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The Journey of Unique Console Tables | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Michael
Michael Dec 22 '23
Hey everyone! I stumbled upon this fascinating article about artistic console tables that double as functional sculptures for your home. It delves into the history and design aspects. Has anyone else come across unique console tables that are more than just furniture?
Oggy Archilov
Oggy Archilov Dec 22 '23
Oh, that sounds interesting! I actually have a console table at home that has this intricate design inspired by ancient architecture. It's more like a piece of art than furniture. Has anyone else incorporated such unconventional pieces into their home decor?
Michael
Michael Dec 22 '23
I love the idea of functional sculptures! I've been eyeing a modern console table that has this sleek, minimalist design. Do you think these pieces add value to the overall aesthetic of a home, or are they more for personal satisfaction?
Oggy Archilov
Oggy Archilov Dec 22 '23
Absolutely! Unique console tables can be a game-changer in home decor. I recently got one from modern console tables that's a blend of wood and metal, giving a contemporary vibe. They're not just for show; they offer practicality with extra storage. How do you all balance aesthetics and functionality when choosing such pieces? They seem to strike the perfect balance between aesthetics and functionality. Happy decorating!