We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

weed marijuana pot bud grass herb dope homegrown etc. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
maegan briones
maegan briones Dec 25 '23
Have you guys found this helps or hurts? Edibles or flower?

I seem to notice some (POSSIBLY) tms issues starting around the time I started using edibles, but I wonder just now as I planned making this thread that it might be because I subconsciously feel guilty using weed so it didn't have a good effect.
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Dec 25 '23
When I had fibromyalgia (TMS) weed seemed to make me feel worse. Now that I'm free of TMS, weed doesn't bring TMS on for me.
Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Dec 25 '23
It's interesting that you're exploring the effects of weed, specifically edibles, on your well-being. Cannabis affects people differently, and it can have various impacts, both positive and negative. Some find relief and relaxation, while others might experience unwanted side effects.
If you're looking for alternatives or exploring the potential benefits of CBD products, you can check out USDA-certified CBD oil tinctures like the ones offered by Joy Organics at https://joyorganics.com/collections/usda-certified-cbd-oil-tinctures/. CBD is known for its non-psychoactive properties and is often used for its potential therapeutic benefits.
The Forum post is edited by Jeremy Blake Dec 25 '23