We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do you deal with mental stress? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alex Bess
Alex Bess Dec 26 '23

What I do when I'm over stressed:

1: I relax by taking a deep breath and meditate:  This helps to calm my nerves.

2: I get enough sleep: I don't joke with sleep. did you know most headaches are due to stress. Lack of sleep can cause stress and anxiety. Aim at 7-8 hours sleep per night.

3: I exercise: it makes me feel relaxed and energized. Aim for at least 30 minutes exercise 3 times a week.

4: I don't over commit myself to work. I prioritize my  time. I must not complete all task a day.

Alexia Gold
Alexia Gold Dec 26 '23
Reading, playing guitar, taking afternoon walks, video games... Whatever helps me get my mind off things before the cycle resets...
Kate Rose
Kate Rose Dec 26 '23
Too much stress in my life led to some health issues, including being diagnosed with ED. It's tough, but I try not to panic. One thing that's been helpful is trying relaxation techniques, like deep breathing exercises and meditation. Additionally, I've been exploring solutions like eroxon gel, as advised by my healthcare provider. It's essential to communicate openly with professionals about these concerns.
The Forum post is edited by Kate Rose Dec 26 '23