We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Google Workspace | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Patty Long
Patty Long Dec 29 '23
Hi there, I have been using google drive with only 100gb of storage and wanted to increase this capacity. As my google account and domain is through Squarespace, it appeared that the only way to do this was to upgrade to the Google Workspace Business through Squarespace to give me the 2TB storage. However, after upgrading and paying, my storage capacity in google drive still only appears to be at 100gb. Can you please advise what I need to do to rectify this as I haven't been able to find a solution through the help articles and forums.
Pawl Kerson
Pawl Kerson Dec 29 '23
Did you do a super reload after you upgraded so that your page is showing the most recent figures?

Perhaps it takes some time from when you upgrade to when your storage limit is increased.
Ashwin Campbell
Ashwin Campbell Dec 29 '23
It sounds like you're dealing with a storage capacity issue with Google Workspace. That can be frustrating, but don't worry; there might be a solution.
First, I'd recommend reaching out to Google Workspace support or Squarespace customer service. They should be able to assist you in diagnosing and resolving the problem.
In the meantime, if you're also considering data backup options, you might want to explore services like office 365 backup uk. While it's different from Google Workspace, it offers data protection and backup services, which can be valuable for safeguarding your important files.
The Forum post is edited by Ashwin Campbell Dec 29 '23