We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Has anyone successfully configured a tower server for optimal Oxwall performance? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John Smith
John Smith Jan 12

Hello Oxwall Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I'm currently in the process of configuring a tower server for optimal Oxwall performance, and I wanted to reach out to the community to gather insights and advice from those who have successfully achieved this.

I've been working on setting up my tower server to run Oxwall efficiently, but I'm encountering a few challenges. Before I delve deeper into troubleshooting, I wanted to check if there are any community members who have already gone through this process and can offer guidance.

Your insights and experiences will be immensely valuable as I work towards creating an optimal environment for Oxwall on my tower server. Feel free to share any tips, recommendations, or even cautionary tales that can help me and others in the community achieve the best performance possible.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!