We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Do any of you have recommendations or experiences with these apps? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
James Stiller
James Stiller Jan 14
Hey, forum friends! I've been hearing a lot about free Android spy apps for catching a cheating spouse. Do any of you have recommendations or experiences with these apps? I'm in a tough situation and could use some advice.
David Wilson
David Wilson Jan 14
I understand that trust issues can be challenging. While there are free spy apps available, it's crucial to approach this ethically and legally. One reputable option is https://finance.yahoo.com/news/free-android-spy-apps-catching-144454686.html – it's designed for tracking lost devices, but you might find it helpful. However, always remember to respect privacy boundaries and ensure you're complying with the law. Open communication is key in relationships, so consider discussing your concerns openly first. If you're still unsure, seeking professional advice or relationship counseling might be a better route.
Mike Jason
Mike Jason Jan 14
I can empathize with your situation. Trust is the foundation of any relationship, and it's tough when doubts arise. Before resorting to spy apps, try having an open and honest conversation with your partner. Communication can often resolve misunderstandings and build trust. If you're still uncertain, seeking guidance from a therapist or counselor might be a healthier approach. Remember, relationships thrive on trust and understanding. Proceeding with caution and empathy is crucial for the well-being of both parties involved.