We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do you edit your images | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
john smith
john smith Jan 26
How do you edit your images? What tools do you use?
dennis
dennis Jan 26
Recently I found many cool tools for image editing on depositphotos.com. These tools help to remove the background for your images and upscale images without losing quality. All you need is just upload an image you want to enlarge, compare the original with the upscaled picture and download it for free to use in your projects. That is so easy.
Wobbius
Wobbius Jul 11
I was at a super important event and wanted to film it, but I messed up. So, no video. But I have a bunch of live photos. They’re just a few seconds long, but it’s better than nothing. Guess I’ll have to make do with them
SamHanson
SamHanson Jul 11
Hey, why not make a video from those live photos? They’re short, but you can save each one as a video using simple guides at https://setapp.com/how-to/how-to-make-a-video-a-live-photo, then try editing them together. What do you think? Don’t get too upset. The main thing is you were there and saw it with your own eyes. Those are the best memories.
Alexis Jons
Alexis Jons Aug 18
Hi, for photo editing I usually use photoshop. I have my own YouTube channel where I post tutorials on photo editing, free screen recorder by Movavi and Adobe Premier help me in recording and editing.