We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I have a need to ship a car to another state | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
IlonaLizer
IlonaLizer Jan 26
Hi. I have a need to ship a car to another state and I am looking for a reliable solution. What company would you recommend for this?
Della Fims
Della Fims Jan 26
Hi! For reliable and professional car shipping, I suggest you look at https://broadwayautotransport.com/ Their experience, high level of service and open transportation guarantee that your car will reach its destination safely and intact.
Nikola Yers
Nikola Yers Jan 26

Hi, I'm really glad I came across your dialog because I was just looking for a similar service and I think I found a great option.

elizabeth
elizabeth Jan 31
The cost of shipping a car to New York varies based on several factors. The distance, the type of transport (open or enclosed), the make and model of the vehicle, and any additional services required all contribute to the overall expense. On average, you can expect prices ranging from $800 to $1,200 for standard open transport. If you prefer the added protection of enclosed transport, the cost may range from $1,000 to $1,500. It's essential to obtain quotes from different auto transport companies to get a more accurate estimate based on your specific circumstances. Factors such as the size, weight, and any unique features of your vehicle, as well as your preferred timeline, can impact the final cost of shipping a car to New York. how much does it cost to ship a car to new york