We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

After update to new version error in cron | Forum

Shripati
Shripati Apr 9 '11
After update to new version cron giving following error please tell how to correct

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Invalid address: apps+165698636801180.100000723797478.c520c59ab4cac4dfdb92d3206fc82d0c@proxymail.facebook.com
File: /home/marathi/public_html/ow_libraries/php_mailer/class.phpmailer.php
Line: 416
Trace:
#0 /home/marathi/public_html/ow_libraries/php_mailer/class.phpmailer.php(362): PHPMailer->AddAnAddress('to', 'apps+1656986368...', '')
#1 /home/marathi/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/mail_service.php(250): PHPMailer->AddAddress('apps+1656986368...')
#2 /home/marathi/public_html/ow_core/mailer.php(97): BOL_MailService->send(Object(BASE_CLASS_Mail))
#3 /home/marathi/public_html/ow_plugins/notifications/bol/service.php(280): OW_Mailer->send(Object(BASE_CLASS_Mail))
#4 /home/marathi/public_html/ow_plugins/notifications/bol/service.php(251): NOTIFICATIONS_BOL_Service->sendProcess('3037', Object(NOTIFICATIONS_CMP_Notification))
#5 /home/marathi/public_html/ow_plugins/notifications/cron.php(94): NOTIFICATIONS_BOL_Service->sendNotifications('3037', Array, true)
#6 /home/marathi/public_html/ow_cron/run.php(75): NOTIFICATIONS_Cron->run()
#7 {main}
Type: phpmailerException

ali
ali Aug 15
CapCut Pro offers an advanced video editing experience with additional features that go beyond the basic version.  Download Capcut Here 
ali
ali Aug 15
CapCut Pro offers an advanced video editing experience with additional features that go beyond the basic version.  Download Capcut Here 
ali
ali Aug 18
Remini Mod APK is an appealing option for those looking to unlock all the premium features of the Remini app without paying for a subscription. Remini Mod APK 
ali
ali Aug 18
Your Mepco bill is more than just a monthly expense; it’s a tool that helps you monitor and manage your energy usage. mepco unit price today
tatitac
tatitac Aug 19
With op사이트 순위, you can easily find top-rated massage sites that offer a range of therapeutic options.
tatitac
tatitac Aug 20
The ranking algorithm of 링크월드 ensures that users are directed to the most popular and high-quality link collection sites.
tatitac
tatitac Aug 22
Finding a good massage therapist is easy with opga. The platform offers thorough reviews and useful shop information.
tatitac
tatitac Aug 22
The thorough reviews on opga helped me find a massage shop with the best services. The site’s information is detailed and reliable.
Seo
Seo Aug 22

오피스타 provides accurate and reliable information about massage shops, making it my go-to source for therapeutic and relaxation massages.

ali
ali Aug 24
Overall, the Galaxy Buds3 Pro are a strong contender in the premium wireless earbud market. They offer excellent sound quality, a comfortable fit, and a host of smart features click here  
wed
wed Aug 24
This site has given me a lot to remember and what I wanted for years!! What a remarkable solution!! They will find you the most wonderful times for your life! Landscaping Services in Mansfield TX
wed
wed Aug 24
They have a very welcoming and a gracious staff! Including the best customer service I have ever received, they are surely one of the best! Suggested to all! Tree Services in Dallas TX
Seo
Seo Aug 25

Thanks to 밤의민족, I found the perfect massage parlor after a long night out. Their recommendations never disappoint.

Seo
Seo Aug 25

The 오피사이트 helped me choose a massage center with excellent reviews, but the site occasionally had slow loading times.

The Forum post is edited by Seo Aug 25
lawofe
lawofe Aug 25
오피가이드 provides a wealth of information that’s hard to find elsewhere. I always check here before booking any massage service.
tatitac
tatitac Aug 25
오피탑 is an exceptional tool for finding top-quality massage shops. The comprehensive information and user feedback are incredibly helpful.
tatitac
tatitac Aug 25
Finding the perfect massage shop is effortless with 오피. Their comprehensive profiles and honest reviews make relaxation easy to achieve.
tatitac
tatitac Aug 25
휴게텔 delivers a superb massage experience with its expert therapists and luxurious treatments. Highly recommend for anyone needing a high-quality massage.
tatitac
tatitac Aug 25
I appreciate the effort 누누티비 puts into curating a diverse collection of shows and movies. There's always something exciting to explore.
Pages: 1 2 »