We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Where are the main menu titles located? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Richard Carr
Richard Carr Mar 5 '13
Can anybody tell me where the Main Menu Titles are located? 
Alia Team
Alia Mar 5 '13
Richard, if by "main menu" you mean following section:

Then menu titles can be edited in admin  panel>>pages&menus>>pages&menus  ( yoursitename.com/admin/pages/manage). Hover the mouse over needed item and you will see "Edit" button. Click on it and you will get a popup where you can change menu name.
Richard Carr
Richard Carr Mar 6 '13
Hi Alia

What i am actually looking for is the base coding for this menu buttons? I know i can access the the css via admin panel for menu styles etc... but the actual button coding i'm looking for etc.

I am trying to include drop-down menus. I have them implemented on my website at the moment but that is through the custom head code via admin panel - so it only works with my current theme etc.. and there is also a few problems as the menu buttons seem to embed themselves in the 'background' but hopefully i can sort this...

Alia Team
Alia Mar 7 '13
In this case,

>>What i am actually looking for is the base coding for this menu buttons?

PHP source code:

ow_system_plugins/base/components/menu.php

ow_system_plugins/base/components/main_menu.php

HTML source code:

ow_system_plugins/base/views/components/menu.html

You might have to edit some other files. Above are the file just to start with.
If you have more specific questions, you can post them under "Custom Code modification" section of our forum.

Richard Carr
Richard Carr Mar 7 '13
Thank you alia, i will take a look at these and let you know if i can develop something from here