We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Idea - User Credits | Forum

ma3ih Club
ma3ih Apr 9 '11
some Needy idea for this plugin :)
i like this (Daily login)
but its not better all other option going like this?
i mean first 3 blog's in day give credits to users and other...
other idea
Credits transfer between users ( its goood and easy to make when admin's have this option)
:)

change users role when users got (example: 1000 credits)
its goood for ranking change for activ users
but anyway we need more option for this
like: ranked guys got profile's view on their profiles for see who view their profile
or ranked guys can upload more picture and video with bigger size :)

other idea
make page top 10 or top ??
for users have best credits (its make user's activ er then before cuz all want come on this page )
or something else like these can make oxwall (more ) Professional :D
The Forum post is edited by ma3ih Apr 9 '11
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 11 '11
Hi Masih,

Thanks for suggestions. Eventually credit system will get more powerful and may include some of your suggestions. One thing is that it's non-trivial to make it work like some cases you described - interconnected between different plugins. Especially hard since Oxwall emphasizes plugin independence.

It may be reasonable to to do some of that, we'll work with Oxwall team to make it happen.

Max,
Skalfa LLC
Paul
Paul May 12 '11
One thing I recommend, and it shouldn't be difficult at all, is for the system to generate a referral URL for every member and to display it on the dashboard. It produces them for importing new users from Faceook etc but members obviously use places like Forums and other sites to refer new members - at the moment I have to add the credits manually when they bring in new members from other sites. If I miss one, which can happen, then there's all kinds of hell from the referring member whereas if it was automatic from a referral URL it would be brilliant.

As I say, it shouldn't be difficult and it would make life a lot easier!
Crystal
Crystal May 12 '11
Can this plug in deduct credits for when members send a mail to each other. This is the main reason a lot of members join a site. So credits can be given for activity like blog and forum posts etc. but deductions for sending mail. This would encourage members to be active so that credits are earned to contact other members.
The Forum post is edited by Crystal May 12 '11
jeo
jeo Nov 22 '11
hi guys, i have some great idea's will make usercredits much useful on our sites have a look and comment me on them!

1, Broadcasting) Let admin set credit prices to broadcast to other users, for example 500 credits could be used to send a post on everyone's newsfeed to get the wold out, 1000 credits to message all friends & 5000 credits to send everyone mail. Plus also members can edit privacy to stop them coming to their inbox! For more info just ask

2, Earning Credits) Let admin give free credits, for example when someone has won the most rated photo of the week & etc.

3, Using Credits) Admins can set different prices for each thing, for example to send private messages to friends 10 credits, but to send a non friend a message could be double the amount like 20 credits. Plus members can set privacy to stop non friends mail. Also for blogs, photos, groups, IM's & etc, ask for more info if needed.

Gerald Rusche
Gerald Rusche Nov 26 '11
Hi Jeo.

I agree with your ideas!
Just for communitys with some kind of business members this could be quite interesting. But i don't know if they are realizable?

jeo
jeo Dec 11 '11
Hi Gerald Rusche

Thanks for your comment, but what you mean if you don't know if they are realizable? please explain more details thanks :)
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Dec 28 '11
jeo

1. But there is no any broadcasting feature available for Oxwall yet, isn't it?

2. Such option is already exists with this plugin. Admin can grant credits to any profile by clicking tab "Credits" on profile view page. 

3. Good suggestion. There will be added more actions which admin will be allowed to control for spending/loosing credits.
jeo
jeo Jan 7 '12
@Skalfa LLC

Thanks for your comment, but i can see for birthday credits it don't seam to work cause every parson who has a birthday don't seem to get the credits iv set.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 9 '12
Thanks for report. We will check it.
jeo
jeo Jan 15 '12
have you sorted it yet and when will the next up date will be so i can set loosing credits?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 15 '12
Yes, we have sorted this. This bugfix will be released with the next Oxwall update.
davood
davood Feb 11 '12
I think that now is the need for these plug-ins, Position change is automatic.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Feb 12 '12
Sorry, what do you mean?
davood
davood Feb 13 '12
For example:
  Change the users role is now to be done manually by the administrator.
If the number of users is large, this is hard work.
I think this plugin should be designed so that users change the role to be performedautomatically
  For example:
Users who have credit in 1000, the role of the user "activates" the professional user to change.
I hope I have been noticed.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Feb 16 '12
Don't think that it is a good idea. Use "Paid Membership" to automically update user's level.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 9 '12
Any way to add a send credits button to the users profiles so members can exchange credits! 
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Accessories Apr 9 '12
Den Team
Den Apr 10 '12
@TattooBoy

No, currently there is no such option in plugin.

davood
davood Apr 11 '12
Idea:
Credit transfer between users by their user
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 11 '12
@skalfa  I need a way for users to transfer credits to each other via a send credit button on their profile It would be even better if the function could have some user permissions added too so only certain type of accounts can send or receive them

I would be willing to pay for this addition  just let me know what i need to do.

Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic