We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Classic Alfa shipping times | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Feb 19
I can’t believe how fast the fulfillment and shipping times are from Classic Alfa to the west coast.. my last few orders have come in 2 business days. Unreal. I’ve never had even a US supplier of any car parts for that matter, fulfill and ship so promptly. 10/10 would recommend.
Claudette Leanna
Same experience just last week - everything I needed in stock, in a box, and here two days before their estimate. Impressive.
Alex Marks
Alex Marks Feb 19
Swift fulfillment and speedy delivery are definitely a plus when it comes to getting parts for your car. It's impressive that they've been able to consistently deliver within just two business days, especially considering the distance to the west coast.
If you're ever in need of more automotive services or parts, you might also want to check out carauctionsusa.net. They specialize in auction cars and offer reliable shipping options, ensuring that your vehicle arrives safely and on time. It's always reassuring to find suppliers who prioritize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Thanks for sharing your recommendation, and happy driving! If you have any other tips or experiences to share, feel free to pass them along.
dilohew393
dilohew393 Feb 19
Oh my goodness! a fantastic article dude. Thanks a ton However My business is experiencing trouble with ur rss . Don’t know why Struggle to subscribe to it. Will there be everyone obtaining identical rss problem? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx puravive for sale